UNIOSUN LAW ANNOUNCES THE MAIDEN EDITION OF JACOB SULE ESQ NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS ESSAY COMPETITION:
In furtherance with our aim and objectives of improving the writing and research skills, as well as creating a platform for personal and Career development of LSSites to harness their full potential.
We are glad to announce the Maiden edition of the JACOB SULE NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS ESSAY COMPETITION
In lieu of the above, All Law Students across the Federation are implored to utilize and make judicious use of this opportunity by writing and submitting their entries on the topic: ”Rule of Law and the Enforcement of Human Rights in Nigeria: A Critique of the Norm and Addressing the Impediments”
READ ALSO: What is Evidence and Circumstantial evidence
READ ALSO: Do you get Bail Money Back?
Submission of entries closes on the 31st of October, 2022, and winners of this National Human Rights Essay Competition will be awarded accordingly.
Winner – #100,000 + Publication
1st Runner up – #70,000
2nd Runner up – #30,000
Who can participate?
The competition is open to all undergraduate Law students in Nigerian accredited Universities.
READ ALSO: What is Res Judicata and Double Jeopardy
- The Essay must be written in English
- Entries must be between 1500 – 2000 words (Bibliography and reference are excluded)
- Entries should be prepared in Font 12 Times New Roman with Double line spacing
- Entries should be in PDF format only
- Entries should be submitted along with a scanned copy of the Participants’ school ID means of Identification
- Plagiarism will result in disqualification of entry
- Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered
- All entries should be submitted to uniosunIssessay3080@gmail.com
- Details of the entrance should: Name, Level, Email Address, and Phone Number
For more inquiries, Please contact the: LSS PRESIDENT – (08133010478) or LSS VICE- PRESIDENT – (09033267137)
Application is still on for this essay competition and those that are interested and qualified are encouraged to start making application for it now.