Workers compensation attorney Chicago chicagoaccidentattorney.net
Workers compensation attorney Chicago chicagoaccidentattorney.net
The legal service of a Chicago accident attorney may be important for workers who are faced with accidents that emanated from their working place.
Worker’s compensation attorneys in Chicago are those attorneys that have proficient knowledge in representing clients in any form of accident. Their mission is to see that the victims of personal injury that resulted from accidents are paid all their entitlements. The workers’ compensation attorney in Chicago does not have a limited function when fighting for the just cause of their clients in personal accidents.
Injuries that you experience from your working place which shall entitle you to a civil suit are as follows:
- Specific incidents that result in bodily harm, such as fractured limbs, brain damage from a head injury, bulging or herniated discs in the neck or back, torn rotator cuff or ACL, or torn meniscus.
- Repetitive trauma caused by activities like typing, heavy lifting, and walking on uneven surfaces that can cause carpal tunnel syndrome, bulging or herniated discs, and other chronic diseases or serious injuries.
- Exposure to hazardous substances at work, such as asbestos or harmful compounds
Many law firms represent workers’ compensation attorneys in Chicago and we are going to write about Joseph Younes Law Firm and Minkow Domin as the crux of this piece as we shall discuss all the law firms that will fight your cause in working place accidents in Chicago:
Joseph Younes, P.C (Workers compensation attorney Chicago)
This is one of the most renowned Law firms in Chicago that deals with workers’ compensation for workplace accidents. They have a record great number of cases while fighting the just cause of the client in these areas of law. You can contact them by visiting their official website at https://chicagoaccidentattorney.net/ and their phone number at (312) 802-1122.
Ordinarily, an injured worker may receive money and benefits from workers’ compensation, but temporary disability and permanent disability benefits may not usually cover damages like pain and suffering. Punitive damages, which are meant to punish an employer for creating a hazardous workplace, are also not available under workers’ compensation.
READ ALSO: District Attorney in Spanish and duties
A worker who has an injury at work frequently believes that the employer’s workers’ compensation insurance is the only source of reimbursement. The exceptions to this general rule include several circumstances in which one may be eligible to seek damages in addition to the usual workers’ compensation. For instance:
- if a defective product causes harm to someone.
- A toxic tort lawsuit against the maker of a poisonous material may be possible if one is harmed by it.
- A personal injury lawsuit against an employer may be possible if one is hurt as a result of the employer’s willful or egregious behavior.
- One may be able to sue in civil court or receive reimbursement from a state fund if an employer does not carry workers’ compensation insurance.
- If a third party was responsible for your injury, you should be compensated and get benefits. However, benefits for both temporary and permanent disabilities are typically quite small and do not cover things like pain and suffering.
The skilled lawyers and team at the Law Offices of Joseph Younes, P.C. in Chicago assist injured workers in understanding their legal options for filing a workers’ compensation claim and pursuing a third-party negligence claim outside of the workers’ compensation system.
This is the major reason why they are the best in workers’ compensation in Chicago.
Joseph Younes’s law firm also handles accident cases
It’s part of their mission that:
After an accident, hiring legal counsel may not be your first thought, but there are three things you should know right away:
- Insurance providers will make every effort to provide you with the least amount of money. The typical outcome of trying to negotiate on your own is a substantially lesser settlement, or worse, no settlement at all.
- While you concentrate on getting better, it is my job as your injury lawyer to get you every dollar to which you are entitled. I’ve been working on these matters for 35 years, so I know what strategies will and won’t work in any given circumstance.
- You have nothing to lose by getting in touch with me because I provide free consultations. Time is important, so don’t hesitate.
Don’t hesitate to take action if the other driver’s negligence, recklessness, or distracted driving contributed to your auto accident. The earlier you get in touch with their law firm, the sooner they can start putting together a solid case to make sure you get every penny of compensation to which you are legally due.
Other practice areas of Joseph Younes’s Law Firm (https://chicagoaccidentattorney.net/)
Joseph Youne’s law firm also handles cases in the following areas:
- Large Truck Accident
- Uninsured Motorist claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises liability
- Elder Care Abuse
You can secure their legal service in the above-listed areas of law.
Office address of Joseph Younes’s Law Firm (https://chicagoaccidentattorney.net/)
You can visit their law office at 166 W Washington St Ste 416 Chicago, IL 606. You can visit their official website at (https://chicagoaccidentattorney.net/) and you can call them through their phone contact (312) 802-1122
Minkow Domin Law Firm
Minkow Domin is also known as a Trials attorney, they special in Workers’ compensation in Chicago and other areas of law. You can reach them by visiting their official website at https://chicagoaccidentattorneys.com/. You can also contact me by a phone call at (312) 704-8008.
Law Office Addresses of Minkow Domin:
161 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60601
P: (312) 704-8008
2. CHICAGO (W HIGGINS)
6020 West Higgins Avenue
Chicago, IL 60630
9239 Gross Point Road
Skokie, IL 60077
4. ORLAND PARK
13500 Circle Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462
About Minkow Domin Law
Their priority is people. As Chicago’s best accident and personal injury lawyers for more than 45 years, Sheldon Minkow & Andrew Domin have defended our community. We can help you find a solution because we comprehend your issues.
Every person who suffers from a personal injury or workplace accident receives our expert and individualized care with pride. For you or a loved one, they will pursue appropriate justice and just compensation. Our support staff speaks English, Spanish, and Polish at a conversational level to better serve their community.
As you return to feeling joyful and healthy, our practice is meant to reduce stress. They are aware of the emotional anguish and physical suffering you are going through. Dealing with so many legal and medical issues at once is daunting and perplexing. They are here because of that.
Following a work accident or personal injury, they will take care of every aspect of your legal case. After hearing your experience, we investigate all of your legal rights and options. The best aspect is that you don’t have to pay anything. Only when you prevail and receive a settlement do they want a small fee. You deserve to be treated with skill and compassion. Because of this, we provide our customers with the best care possible. We stand up for what’s right and are forceful.
Other Practice Areas of Minkow Domin
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful death attorneys
- Medical Malpractice claims
- Social Security Disability Benefits
What to do if injured on the Workplace?
If you have an injury at work, you should consult a doctor right once and notify your employer of the incident. You must submit official medical documentation of your injuries in order to be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission should receive your workers’ compensation claim form as soon as you have finished receiving medical care (IWCC).
READ ALSO: Where Could you legally park in the state of Florida
It is the injured employee’s responsibility to complete the required workers’ compensation employer not the employer. The knowledgeable Illinois workers’ compensation attorneys at Minkow Domincan assist you with preparing and submitting the required Illinois workers’ compensation documents to the IWWC.
The type and severity of the injury determine the amount of workers’ compensation benefits to which an injured employee is eligible. According to Illinois workers’ compensation rules, injured workers are generally entitled to:
- two-thirds of any wages lost during the time the injured worker was unable to work
- Medical costs
- Occupational therapy or employment training
- lump sum payout in the event that an injured worker is unable to work again.
Workers’ Compensation benefits
The insurance company for the employer covers the cost of workers’ compensation benefits. Insurance firms frequently want to promptly and cheaply resolve claims for workers’ compensation benefits. As a result, it’s crucial to speak with an experienced Chicago workers’ compensation lawyer to make sure you get the benefits you’re entitled to.
All sorts of occupational injuries are often covered by workers’ compensation payments, unless the employee was under the influence of alcohol or drugs, injured themselves, or caused the accident that led to the injury. If the injuries were received while committing a crime or in violation of business policy, workers’ compensation benefits may also be refused.
Time is limited for Workers’ Compensation Matters
A claim for workers’ compensation payments must be lodged within certain time frames. In Illinois, a workers’ compensation claim must be made within three years of the injury’s occurrence or within two years of the employee’s last receipt of benefits under the program. Healthcare providers are not allowed by Illinois law to pursue outstanding medical debts while a workers’ compensation claim is still open.
Thanks for going through this post; Workers compensation attorney Chicago chicagoaccidentattorney.net.
Workers compensation attorney Chicago chicagoaccidentattorney.net.